Our organization specializes in the TOTAL ELIMINATION of bed bugs and other pest from your home, facility or workplace.
We have developed advanced protocols and Integrated Pest Management methodologies to provide the most effective and rapid solutions to getting rid of bed bugs.
Ohio’s highest rated pest control service. We will beat all other prices from the big pest control companies AND offer an unbeatable 6 month guarantee!
The Initial Intensive Treatment Includes the Following:
- Vacuum all signs of bed bugs from the infested area. This will remove live bed bugs, and their debris including cast skins, feces, and many eggs. Our vacuums have HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters that filter the exhaust air to an efficiency of more than 99% of particles.
- High Heat Steam treatment of the seams, creases, tufts, and folds of the mattress and box-spring, headboard, foot-board, bed rails and all furniture within close proximity to bed. We use professional machines which produce a super-heated “dry” steam. (this term means that it tends to output less moisture than cheaper units).
- Apply dust application on all gaps and cracks within 4 feet of bed. We use either silica gel dust or diatomaceous earth dust. Both are silicone dioxide, but from different sources.
- Pull carpeting if any from tack strip in area behind bed and treat. We treat this with steam and dust as necessary.
- Remove all outlet covers and wall switches around bed area and treat inside with diatomaceous earth or cryronite.
- Treat headboard, foot-board and bed rails, and all furniture within close proximity to bed.and we put monitoring devices under bed legs. These devices act as early detection monitors but also prevent bed bugs from getting on the bed.